If you are in the market to buy a stunning family home that ticks all the boxes in the Belgrave area, then look no further, because this is it!
Perfectly positioned short walking distance to Mater Christi College, Belgrave Train Station, Puffing Billy, plus Belgrave’s shops, cafes, restaurants and Cameo Cinema this gorgeous double storey weatherboard provides a flexible layout for the family to come home and stretch out in. Offering;
- 3 king size bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom (including HUGE luxury master suite with dual vanity, 2 x his-and-hers showers, stylish free standing bath, and large walk-in-robe/dressing room)
- 3 spacious living zones including formal lounge with toasty gas log fire place, huge family room with spectacular views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and open plan kitchen/living
- Two of these living zones flow seamlessly through French doors out to a spectacular alfresco area, the perfect place to enjoy a drink morning or night and take in the vistas across the valley
- Massive second undercover decking area downstairs, the ultimate entertainer, extending out to an open sun-deck
- Lovely kitchen with 900mm SS oven and SS dishwasher
- Climate control well covered with ducted heating/cooling, plus 3 x split-system air conditioners
- Gorgeous garden block where the kids and pets can run wild
- TWO huge secure storage sheds or workshops with their own covered deck
- A plethora of off street parking on the sealed driveway
- Classy features include hardwood timber floorboards, plantation shutters, quality drapes, lofty high ceilings, decorative cornices, stained glass window, security system
Simply put, this is the best family home on the market in Belgrave today. Combining this magnificent home with an unparalleled position and a phenomenal parcel of land makes this property absolutely essential to inspect. Act quickly, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.