For all those who have searched for a genuine quality home in this highly sought after area near the prestigious Hughes St, this brand new listing has everything you and the family could want to lead a phenomenal Dandenong Ranges lifestyle.
You know what they say, people who live in glass houses… have much better views! And that is certainly the case here with stunning city and bay views captured from many rooms of the house and of course from the front west facing balcony where you can gaze out at Melbourne’s city lights and ships travelling across Port Phillip Bay.
The superior standard of finish and fittings, and innovative use of glass and timber, combined with the stunning roofline and imaginative open plan interior design, stamp this property as one of the Hill’s finest. Offering;
- 5 large bedrooms (all with BIRs, master with WIR plus en suite with spa bath and double vanity)
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with soaring vaulted ceilings and stunning floor to ceiling windows framing the city outlook
- Gorgeous red gum kitchen with SS appliances and large island bench top flowing out through French doors to
- A large north-facing undercover outdoor entertaining area, the perfect place to entertain, enjoy a drink and take in the vista spread out before you
- Separate downstairs lounge room for the family to stretch out in with in-built surround sound
- Classy period style main bathroom
- Flexible home office/gym/6th bedroom – the choice is yours!
- Climate control well catered for with hydronic heating and evaporative cooling
- Sealed driveway leading through a pillared entrance to a huge double garage with remote roller doors, plus a plethora of extra off street parking for caravan, trailer, machinery, you name it!
- Amazing flat sports area for the kids to shoot hoops, kick the footy or play tennis against the wall
- Superb Tassie Oak floorboards
- Quality inclusions; Bosch dishwasher, Blackwood vanities, Victorian gutter cornices, ducted vacuum, 9 foot ceilings, great size laundry, emergency lighting, video intercom
All this perfectly positioned close to Upwey’s and Upper Ferntree Gully’s Train Stations, Shops, Schools, William Angliss Hospital, and the 1000 Steps Kokoda Track at Dandenong Ranges National Park. The perfect mix of quality, lifestyle and access - be quick to act to secure this incredible opportunity today.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Saturday 26 May11:30am - 12:00pm