A well-established property boasting plenty of future potential, this original three bedroom home is an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investors, downsizers looking to renovate & restore or for developers who wish to subdivide (STCA).
The property features include, but are not limited to:
- Hardwood timber floorboards guide you through the interior
- Three decent sized bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Main bathroom with shower and stand-alone bath
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Original kitchen with electric stove top
- Large independent laundry with rear access to the backyard
- Ducted heating for your comfort in colder months
- Double lock up garage as well as significant off-street parking options
Located in a family-oriented pocket of Kilsyth, a stone’s throw from Gladesville Primary School and walking distance to public transport, this super flat parcel of land and original family home will suit a wide range of buyers and with future potential for development (STCA), this 866m2 property provides exciting future prospects in a family-focused neighbourhood.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.