Freehold Opportunity – Former Toolangi Tavern & Residence
The “Toolangi Tavern” is located in the picturesque hills of the Yarra Valley just a short drive to all the wineries and attractions that draw thousands of local, interstate and international visitors every year. The well-appointed tavern seats 100 patrons in style and features a 4 bedroom family home as well as 1 bedroom studio apartment. The tavern was purpose built 10 years ago and is only 100km’s from Melbourne’s CBD (approx) and only minutes’ drive to the Healesville township you’ll find a very popular place for locals and tourists alike.
• 4.75 acres including 4bedroom family home and B&B studio apartment
• Tavern is licensed to seat 100
• Ample parking front and back
• Well-appointed kitchen including Kombi oven, pizza oven
• Ample fridge space and walk in cool room
• Great size bar that has all amenities including 6 beer fonts and coffee machine
• Newly renovated B&B studio
• 4br family home with wood fire and split system
• Sufficient water storage and large water bore
• Professional and functional food prep kitchen/area, servery, storage and parking
The tavern has a rustic appeal with hardwood floors, cozy open fire with picture windows to view the mountain vista. Bi-fold windows to bring the outside in on the rear deck is perfect spot to enjoy and experience the ambience.
A fantastic opportunity to someone who’d like to re-open the tavern or run a reception centre. Great location, fantastic buildings & heaps of potential.
Thursday 20 February11:30am - 12:00pm
Thursday 27 February11:30am - 12:00pm
Thursday 5 March11:30am - 12:00pm