Set on a picturesque 4.75 acres of exquisite gardens & rolling lawns, the “Toolangi Tavern” offers so much for the Investor including a bar/restaurant/general store that seats 100 patrons and securely leased to excellent tenants plus a 4 bedroom family home and 1 bedroom studio apartment with Bed & Breakfast potential.
Built approx. 10 years ago and only minutes’ drive to the Healesville township you’ll find this long term investment a very popular place for locals and tourists alike. With motivated tenants who love their business with a 20 year lease (17 years remaining) in place this investment is solid!
• 4 bedroom family home with wood fire and split system
• Newly renovated B&B studio apartment
• 4.75 acres of land (1.92 Ha)
• Tavern is licensed to seat 100
• Ample parking front and rear
• Large regular local clientele and tourist visitors daily – open 7 days
• Huge kitchen including Kombi oven, pizza oven, ample fridge space & cool room
• Great size bar that has all amenities including 6 beer fonts and coffee machine
• Sufficient water storage and water bore
• Professional and functional food prep kitchen/area, servery & storage
• Current yearly income of $71,068.80 with a 5x5x5x5 lease in place
• Only 10 years old!
The tavern has a rustic appeal with hardwood floors, cozy open fire with picture windows to view the Mountain View vista. Bi-fold windows to bring the outside in on the rear deck is the perfect spot to enjoy and experience the ambience. A local business that has been operating well over 8 years, firmly established in the area and much loved by all who try it out. The client reviews speak for themselves.