Perfectly positioned on the high side of the road with sweeping views of Port Phillip Bay, Arthurs Seat and Lysterfield's rolling green hills, this solidly built brick home provides a flexible layout, with multiple living zones which is ideal for many family setups. The quality list of inclusions are:
- 4 good-sized bedrooms (master with HUGE walk-in-robe/dressing room and stylish full ensuite)
- Spacious open plan living, kitchen complete with Caesarstone benchtops, SS appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Gorgeous separate lounge room with lofty high ceilings and toasty open fire place
- Rear paved area perfect for entertaining PLUS side decking to capture the phenomenal vistas
- Lovely main bathroom with spa bath
- Updated laundry
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Near-new Colorbond roof, timber floorboards, garden shedding
All this idyllically located close to Upwey South Primary School, Upwey South Pre-School, Upwey Village, Upwey Train Station, Upwey High School and Glenfern Valley Bushlands.
With easy access towards Melbourne off Glenfern Rd this outstanding property is the perfect place to come straight home to after a long day’s work and unwind, taking in the view as the sun sets.
Be quick to act to secure your dream foothills lifestyle today!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.