Idyllically located on a quiet no through road this phenomenal brick, one-owner home sits on one of the sunniest, flattest, most beautiful parcels of land in all of Upwey. Immaculate throughout this remarkable property offers;
- 4 good sized bedrooms (Master with walk-in robe, full en suite and parents retreat/study)
- Stylish open plan kitchen/living with granite benchtops and splashback, integrated Blanco dishwasher, SS oven and gas cooktop
- Elegant lounge/dining room with toasty gas log fire beneath a striking mantel
- Stunning fully fenced and landscaped backyard complete with gazebo, Castlemaine paving, and serene sitting area beneath golden ash and elm trees. Ideal for letting the kids and pets run amok – I reckon you could even host a wedding here!
- Lovely main bathroom
- Remote oversized double garage
- Gas ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge laundry
Perfectly positioned within short walking distance of Upwey's Village, Train Station, Childcare, Kindergarten, Primary School, High School, and Recreation Reserve. This amazing opportunity awaits, be sure to act swiftly and register your interest today!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.