Situated in a quiet, leafy, beautiful Montrose street. You will find this charming, low maintenance, recently renovated 3 bedroom home. Perfect central location within walking distance of Montrose Primary School, shops, walking trails and public transport. A sunny, easy to maintain block with views of Mount Dandenong. Water usage included.
• 3 Bedrooms, master with BIR and free standing wardrobes to bedrooms 2 & 3
• Central recently renovated bathroom with bath and large vanity
• Fully renovated kitchen with brand new gas cooktop, electric oven, new rangehood and dishwasher
• Ducted heating throughout
• Split system heating and cooling
• Gas log fire in living area
• Double carport with access via Yeaman Road
• Fresh paint and new curtains and blinds throughout
• New flooring throughout, laminate floating floor in bedrooms, kitchen and living/dining areas, tiles in bathroom and laundry
• Sunny, easy to maintain block, front deck and small rear covered verandah
• Water usage included
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Attendees can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• Attendees can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.