Enjoy coming home to this family home with all the comforts and nothing to do but make it your own, situated just a 5 minute stroll from Gembrook township and over the road from the park!
This well presented home offers everything you need:
* 4 good sized bedrooms, three with built in robes,
* Plenty of living space with a family room and a combined living and dining area,
* A light and airy kitchen with gas cook top, fan forced oven, fridge, heaps of bench space which opens onto the meals/2nd living area and outdoor sun room,
* A spacious laundry,
* Gas ducted heating, a split system for convenience, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans,
* Sealed road access,
* A 4 car garage with workshop, remote doors and water connected,
* 2 x paved entertaining areas,
* A garden shed with power connected,
* Stone retaining walls,
* An immaculate tiered lawn,
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens,
* A fully fenced rear yard for kids and pets to play safely,
* Room for the caravan,
* 3KW solar
* A water tank for the garden and
* All services connected.
Easy walking distance to the acclaimed Independent Restaurant, the amazing cafes, the supermarket, the post office which opens 7 days, the most famous Vet in the Hills, the highly regarded child education centre and the primary school - makes this home ideal for families and couples.
Don't miss this one with the lot - CALL Samantha Scott 0438 680 032 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office