Set on almost half an acre (2000 square metres) this beautifully renovated home offers stylish country living with everything at your fingertips. The house has had almost everything you can think of replaced including stumps, roof, cladding and so much more…was virtually a back to frame renovation. What you see now is a stunning home with all the modern features you could want. New flooring, lighting, plaster and paint throughout. Two luxurious bathrooms including ensuite and walk in robe to master bedroom, two separate living areas, designer kitchen and all whilst retaining the period feel of high ceilings, decorative cornices, double hung windows. Outside you’ll find a playground for the kids, and the big kids with a huge shed and loads of flat rom to run around. Features include wood heater, split system, fenced dog yard, new laundry fitout, walk in showers with LED lit niches, and much more. Just a perfect property for you to enjoy for years to come.
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.