Have you been looking for an oasis to come home to and relax after a long days work, but dont want to compromise on proximity to amenities? If so, look no further, because this glorious property is definitely it!
Idyllically situated on a sunny 6,705sqm (appx) of lawn, dotted trees and landscaped grounds this meticulous tri-level family home with views offers;
- 5 great bedrooms (all with storage, master with bay window, walk-in-robe and gorgeous full en suite with spa bath)
- Glorious sunken lounge/dining room with lofty high ceilings and toasty central feature open fire place
- Spacious kitchen/family room with gas log fire and air conditioning
- Doors leading from both living zones to a wrap around verandah capturing incredible views of the property and the Dandenong Ranges beyond
- Phenomenal outdoor entertaining courtyard with fernery and fire pit area attached
- Third living area with mezzanine retreat upstairs, with study zone, void, and dormer windows, perfect for parents or teenagers to have their own space
- Lovely main bathroom
- Huge laundry
- Hardwood timber floorboards, dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Oversized triple carport and plenty of extra off street parking
- Dual frontage with Maple Avenue with driveway connecting right through from Cedar Grove
All this perfectly positioned within close proximity of Belgraves shops, train station, Mater Christi College, St Thomas Mores Primary School, Selby Primary School, Belgrave South Village, Belgrave South Primary School, Belgrave Heights Christian School, Len Jeffrey Memorial Preschool, short walk to Belgrave Lake Park, and with easy access out to Wellington Rd & Burwood Hwy to connect you to Melbournes eastern freeways.
A largely cleared block of this size with a quality family home on it is rare in the extreme. Be quick to act to secure this lifestyle property, and come home to this relaxing retreat every day.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.