A truly unique opportunity, 24 private acres situated between Cockatoo and Gembrook – approximately 10 acres of pasture with the remaining 14 acres of stunning native bush. The iconic Puffing Billy tracks run along the north side of the property giving you the perfect view of this much loved tourist attraction!
Located on this acreage are three residences:
1. One bedroom cottage with kitchen, living area, split system and single carport.
2. Two bedroom cottage with open plan kitchen, dining & living area, bathroom/laundry, sun room, GDH and split system.
3. Large ex-army barrack (circa 1940’s) that renovations have been commenced on but remains a perfect shell ready to create the home of your dreams. A double carport is attached to this residence.
The residences are all connected via garden paths that ramble through stunning cottage style gardens. These gardens are well established and have been lovingly planted and maintained. A definite feature of this property, these gardens are filled with an array of colourful blooms and plants – Blue Bells, Freshias, Salvias, Magnolias, Maples, Rhododendrons, Azaleas and Camellias.
Other features of this property:
• Large vegetable garden
• Garden pond
• Water tanks
• Multiple sheds
• The one bedroom cottage is separately metered to the other two residences
• Mains gas
• Mains power
• Dual access into property
• 3 large fenced paddocks
• Wonderful views
• Close to Gembrook & Cockatoo townships
• Adjacent to Emerald - Gembrook walking/cycling track
• Easy access to Pakenham
This unique property is a must see.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Aaron Day 0407 365 994 or Tyson Bluhm 0437 843 820
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office