Have you been waiting for the perfect opportunity to start your own café but are lacking the financial start up? This one might just be for you.
Situated on the beautiful Mont De Lancey Historic Homestead in Wandin, the café is used to service the daily visitors to the grounds and museum as well as the tour groups that come through via bus. There are also a number of festivals held throughout the year potentially bringing in thousands of patrons.
The café itself is generously sized with a dining space of approx. 100sqm. The property includes a bar area with dishwasher, fridge and sink. There is a large well-appointed commercial kitchen equipped with commercial dishwasher, gas stove and oven, pie warmer, large fridge and freezer, various cutlery, crockery and glasses as well as cooking utensils.
Also included are tables and chairs, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners & external male female toilets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic tenant with imagination and initiative. There is currently a small customer base generated from the foot traffic of the Homestead and Museum but we would like to see this expand by use of social media and other marketing avenues to bring more patrons to the business. There is scope for breakfast, lunch and dinner trading with a liquor license until 10pm… the possibilities are really quite exciting.
Please contact Carly at our Warburton office for a confidential chat
At Bell Real Estate, we value the health and safety of all our clients and employees. For any rental applications, we kindly ask that you follow this process:
• Please view the property photographs and walk through video if available.
• If the property is suitable to your needs and you are in a position to apply, kindly complete the application form as directed
• Once applications have been received and processed, the successful applicant will be eligible to arrange a private inspection of the property.
• If the successful applicant proceeds ahead after inspection, our Property Manager will liaise with further details.
For any private inspection we require you to follow these instructions:
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from all others at all times
• A maximum of two people may only enter the property, including the agent
• Avoid touching any surfaces including fixtures & fittings
• We ask you not to attend if you are experiencing flu like symptoms, have tested positive to or recently in contact with someone with Corona Virus or you have recently travelled from overseas.