Situated on a stunning and private 26 acres, this fully renovated, contemporary & stylish home offers versatility and infrastructure for everyone in the family.
Features of the property include:
• Over 26 acres – half natural bushland with a stunning dam and tracks and trails for riding, walking and playing,
• A lovely, fully renovated 2-bedroom home with 9-foot ceilings, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas – all double glazed windows with shutters throughout,
• Or use the 2nd living area as a 3rd bedroom if/when needed,
• Stunning kitchen with electric oven, steam oven, convection microwave, stone benchtops and Butler’s Pantry,
• 3 Split systems for heating and cooling and a wood fire for ambience and warmth through the cooler months,
• A further 2-bedroom cottage adjoined to the main residence via a deck overlooking the property,
• The cottage has a bathroom/laundry, large living area with wood fire, its own entrance and carport,
• Fully landscaped front and rear yards,
• Grand entrance with stone entry and post and rail fencing,
• 13 acres separated into 10 safe paddocks for your equine friends - all with water,
• 3 dams in total,
• A full-size arena,
• Access laneways throughout,
• Abundant shedding,
• Abundant tank water and
• All situated on a virtually flat and accessible block.
This property offers versatile living and a contemporary lifestyle, whilst being private and minutes from Pakenham and all its amenities.
Such rare gems do not present themselves often - CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Samantha Scott 0438 680 032
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office