This original mid-century weatherboard home circa 1930s has been magnificently renovated to create a private family sanctuary with endearing cottage charm. Period features such as the original brick fireplace blend seamlessly with contemporary class including bamboo floors, premium appliances and the refined elegance of bespoke Astra Walker tapware throughout. The decadent 1009m2 allotment has been extensively landscaped with impressive retaining blocks and a sealed driveway with ample lawn at the rear. In under 10 minutes you can walk to Tecoma Primary School and grab a latte from one of the Village cafes on your way home or walk to the station with an easy commute to the city.
You Will Appreciate:
• The enchanting open-plan living/meals zone that effortlessly flows to the wrap-around deck.
• Preparing meals in the heart-warming kitchen boasting black stone benchtops, 900mm Smeg oven and rangehood, farmhouse sink and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer. Additional allure is attributed to a crackling wood heater in the original fireplace.
• Two elegant ensuite bathrooms – one with decadent claw foot bath and a ceiling shower with stone feature in the master.
• Sunset vistas from the west-facing covered deck with a built-in bar ledge for your favourite brew.
• The downstairs zone with third toilet and laundry plus huge under house storage area. A wine cellar beckons for your favourite vintage drops!
• How the expansive 6m x 6m garage is almost an extension of the house making it an ideal rumpus/man shed or workshop.
Additional highlights include ducted heating, ceiling fans, double glazed Stegbar windows, garden shed, secure dog enclosure and loads of off-street parking.
Only the Local’s Know:
A leisurely stroll away is the classic 1930s Cameo Cinema. In summer you can enjoy the latest blockbusters with sangria and in winter warm up with delicious, mulled wine. Don’t miss the vegan raspberry choc top for a decadent treat.