Kallista Retreat is a charming cottage set in a lovely peaceful garden on the edge of Sassafras Creek, close to Kallista Village and the Dandenong Ranges National Parks. Having been set up as short stay accommodation the property is being offered fully furnished for the first time to the long term rental market. The house offers 2 bedrooms and a central bathroom upstairs, a wonderful kitchen fully equipped for those wanting to be their own Master-chef, a comfortable lounge/living area with a wood fire, central heating, and lovely veranda facing the garden with an outlook to the treetops..
A 3rd bedroom is downstairs and can be self-contained with an ensuite with a spa bath, TV, queen bed, kitchenette (Toaster & kettle only) plus laundry facilities. This property is perfect for those who may be 'between" homes and are looking to experience the lifestyle the beautiful Dandenong Ranges has to offer. Off street parking is available for 2 cars and with some gardening provided this opportunity should not be missed. Call today to book your inspection. Available now, pets considered on application. Lease term can be 6 months, 12 months or longer.
At Bell Real Estate, we value the health and safety of all our clients and employees. For any rental applications, we kindly ask that you follow this process:
• Please view the property photographs and walk through video where available.
• If the property is suitable to your needs and you are in a position to apply, kindly complete the application form as directed
• Once applications have been received and processed, the successful applicant will be eligible to arrange a private inspection of the property.
• If the successful applicant proceeds ahead after inspection, our Property Manager will liaise with further details.
For any private inspection we require you to follow these instructions:
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from all others at all times
• Use hand sanitiser prior to entering the home
• Avoid touching any surfaces including fixtures & fittings
• We ask you not to attend if you are experiencing flu like symptoms, have tested positive to or recently in contact with someone with Corona Virus or you have recently traveled from overseas.
We thank you for your understanding!