This shared property now has available a one bedroom bungalow, suitable for one person/couple only who are looking for a country locale. The property is 20 acres, has views to die for, dams, livestock and the occasional tractor for a bit of country colour. If you have an interest in permaculture/gardening there is plenty of scope to enjoy the great outdoors and take in the serenity. The bungalow is small but cosy with rent including electricity and water. A split system provides year round comfort. LPG instant gas HWS is provided, the tenant must pay for LPG usage. The landlords live on the property, with all accommodations close by to each other so this needs to be considered if applying.
At Bell Real Estate, we value the health and safety of all our clients and employees. For any rental applications, we kindly ask that you follow this process:
• Please view the property photographs and walk through video if available.
• If the property is suitable to your needs and you are in a position to apply, kindly complete the application form as directed
• Once applications have been received and processed, the successful applicant will be eligible to arrange a private inspection of the property.
• If the successful applicant proceeds ahead after inspection, our Property Manager will liaise with further details.
For any private inspection we require you to follow these instructions:
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from all others at all times
• A maximum of two people may only enter the property, including the agent
• Avoid touching any surfaces including fixtures & fittings
• We ask you not to attend if you are experiencing flu like symptoms, have tested positive to or recently in contact with someone with Corona Virus or you have recently travelled from overseas.