This newly refurbished unit is ideally located and has been freshly painted throughout with brand new curtains. The unit comprises of two bedrooms, a living room with loads of natural light and built in shelving that leads into the fully updated kitchen nook, complete with new oven, sink, bench-tops and cabinetry. The bathroom has also been renovated in neutral tones and offers a shower over a bath and separate toilet.
Bedroom 1 has a large WIR and overlooks the front yard. bedroom 2 is perfect for a small child or as a study to work from home. The laundry leads to the sunny rear yard, with some paved areas, and garden beds.
Plenty of off street parking is available behind the gates. Within a short walk to Mount Dandenong village and only a minutes drive to the Olinda Village you have the convenience of cute cafes, a supermarket, 2 pubs within walking distance and an excellent Organic shop right at your door step. Add to that the comfort of gas ducted heating and a bus stop at your door and you have everything covered! Available now, call today to register your interest.
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance at the inspection, including PhilipWebb staff
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We thank you for your understanding.