This four bedroom home was built to a standard, not a budget. Located on a quiet sealed road with a magnificent 1 and 1/2 acres of natural bush including your own creek running through and beautiful mountain views. The home offers space for the whole family inside and out with multiple living zones, sunny veranda & covered paved entertaining area. A spacious kitchen is fully appointed and has ample bench space plus meals area adjacent. The features of the home include R/C heating/cooling throughout, hydronic heater on a boiler, ducted vacuum, an abundance of storage cupboards, garage with internal access plus a carport. Bring the family and your friends and come and enjoy everything this home has to offer.
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.