****CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT. CONTACT SAMANTHA SCOTT 0438 680 032 FOR MORE INFORMATION***
Just listed for sale is this delightful home on ¼ acre in the heart of Cockatoo, close to schools, shops and public transport.
The home, which has been lovingly updated and redecorated, has 4 bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe, and 2nd with walk in dressing room or home office. All bedrooms are of a good size, big enough that one is currently being used as a spacious 2nd living room where the light streams through the windows effecting a great reading and conversation room.
The main living zone with lounge, dining and kitchen is open plan with stunning hybrid vinyl floating floors, high ceilings, dark kitchen bench tops and white cabinetry. There are windows over the kitchen sink, and a double glass sliding door on the opposite wall, ensuring maximum natural light and a convenient, informal way to enter the property next to the second carport.
The property has wonderful flow with 2 rooms at the front, the main living zone situated in the middle, making up the heart of the home, and 2 rooms at the rear in addition to the spacious main bathroom with spa and skylight, and separate toilet.
There is also a good sized laundry with access onto a large undercover entertaining deck. This deck looks over the back yard which is fully fenced and gated with driveway access.
The property has been landscaped in both the front and rear and also features a garden shed so everything can be neatly tucked away.
This property has all the features of a great family home where the family can meet in the middle to connect and share ideas and retreat to their own areas after.
If it is comfort, style and happiness you are looking for, then this home must be on your to see list. But don’t wait too long, this property won’t last.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Samantha Scott 0438 680 032
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.