Sitting near the end of a no-through road is 3 bedroom western red cedar home just waiting for its new owner’s. New bamboo flooring in the main living areas is a lovely feature and an updated kitchen overlooks the back yard. The home has a huge undercover outdoor entertaining area at the rear, a large deck at the front requiring a bit of TLC, but will be a beautiful spot to sit and look at the mountains. Outdoors not only provides a lovely private yard, but also a colourbond 4.2m x 7.2m garage on a concrete slab, ideal to work from home, turn into a rumpus room or store all that we accumulate over the years! Backing onto farmland, this home offers the serenity of living in a rural environment but so close to all the modern conveniences. The home does require some maintenance work, but at the end of the day you will have a very affordable home in a pretty as a picture location.
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.