***CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY PRIVATE INSPECTION. CONTACT AARON DAY 0407 365 994 OR TYSON BLUHM 0437 843 820 FOR MORE INFORMATION***
This 4 bedroom brick veneer home on a flat block with a sealed driveway presents an excellent opportunity to invest in a solid family home in the Cockatoo hills.
The home welcomes with an undercover alcove into a tiled foyer that separates the main living zone from the bedrooms.
The spacious, carpeted, L shaped lounge features stunning brick fireplace with installed wood heater and additional wood storage, perfect for lazing away those cold wintery days.
The adjoining kitchen is open and bright with dark bench tops and large windows over the sink and additional breakfast bar for informal dining and conversation. There is a second living area adjacent to the kitchen which nicely accommodates the growing family. From here there is also access outdoors to the generous undercover entertaining area which features a lush fernery that makes entertaining outdoors private and visually appealing.
Past the second living area begins the hallway which can also be entered via the front foyer, off which one of the bedrooms is located.
The other 3 bedrooms are located towards the rear of the home, down the hall. Two robed bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet, while the master bedroom at the very end has its own large walk through robe and good sized ensuite.
Outdoors, the property is fully fenced with a gate to the rear yard to keep the kids and pets securely within its boundaries. There is also a double lock up garage with personal access door for car accommodation and/or a workshop for the handy person.
Other features include gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning.
The property is currently tenanted at $430 per week until November 2020 at which point you can move in and enjoy your own space, or continue the lease and have someone else pay off your mortgage.
Everything about this property works. Make an inquiry immediately to avoid disappointment.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Aaron Day 0407 365 994 or Tyson Bluhm 0437 843 820
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.