**PLEASE CONTACT AGENT DIRECTLY TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING**
Located on the high side of the street on an expansive 1255m2 parcel, this property is sure to impress builders or families seeking to create their dream home in a prime family-friendly locale. Just moments to Kilsyth central and walking distance to primary schools, pre-schools and the stunning Elizabeth Bridge Reserve, it presents truly exciting possibilities.
Gently undulating to showcase beautiful vistas of the Dandenong Ranges, the property currently comprises a three-bedroom weatherboard home in original condition at the front of the block and a small self-contained bungalow at the rear. It presents a truly blank canvas to create a stunning new residence with a dream backyard and an excellent multi-generation opportunity for those looking to knockdown/rebuild with granny flat construction an option in the enormous rear garden.
• Three-bedroom weatherboard with single level layout in original condition plus bungalow
• Sizeable block presents incredible building scope
• Offers lucrative potential for future development (STCA however please note the current title does have a single dwelling covenant)
• Superb capacity for a knockdown and contemporary rebuild
Be rewarded by a fantastic location where you are walking distance to Kilsyth Primary School and Saint Richard’s Primary School, the #689 bus to Croydon train station and Collins Place Shopping Centre. Enquire today.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Jarrod Peterson 0409 408 544
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.