This well sized three-bedroom home is nestled above a beautiful fern gully and takes in magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
The split-level home is full of light and consists of three bedrooms, all with robes and featuring great quality roman blinds, drapes and wool carpet.
The bathroom is conveniently also a semi ensuite. Downstairs you will find the well-appointed kitchen, meals area and lounge room, all with beautiful timber floors. There is a lovely wood fire for those cosy winter nights & reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
The main living zone leads out onto a beautiful decking, perfect for those balmy summer night BBQ’s.
The property is located in a sought-after location in Warburton, within a short walk to the main township, Yarra River and the aqueduct- perfect for long walks or bike rides.
Garden maintenance is included.
At Bell Real Estate, we value the health and safety of all our clients and employees. For any rental applications, we kindly ask that you follow this process:
• Please view the property photographs.
• If the property is suitable to your needs and you are in a position to apply, kindly complete the application form as directed
• Once applications have been received and processed, the successful applicant will be eligible to arrange a private inspection of the property.
• If the successful applicant proceeds ahead after inspection, our Property Manager will liaise with further details.
For any private inspection we require you to follow these instructions:
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from all others at all times
• Avoid touching any surfaces including fixtures & fittings.