***CURRENT INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT SAMANTHA SCOTT 0438 680 032***
This unique Hills home, situated on over 1/3 of an acre of established & low maintenance gardens, and under an hour to the CBD, is perfectly located to take in the views to the city & even watch the planes take off from Avalon Airport on a good day. What better way to spend New Year’s Eve than to watch a myriad of fireworks around Melbourne whilst relaxing in your living room with family & friends!
Enter this stylish home and walk straight into the amazing lounge with huge open fire, double glazed window & the most sought-after view in the Hills – I guarantee it will take your breath away. Then meander over to the updated kitchen with quality appliances & adjoining dining room/second living area for a different aspect and access to the front balcony where you can have the whole experience of nature, the birdlife and the elements whilst capturing the outlook. Do all this in comfort with the newly installed reverse cycle heating and cooling allowing you to control the ambience of every room individually from your mobile phone in case you want to warm things up before you arrive.
The Master Suite with walk in robe, ensuite and lounge area is located on the top level of the home and features its own wood fire for cosy winter nights and a split system for the warmer months or just leave the doors to your balcony ajar and let the mountain air flow through. There are 3 further robed bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom, all with private garden outlooks. One of the bedrooms also has direct access to the rear entertaining area and outdoors – perfect as the home office or 3rd living area/playroom.
Add to this a landscaped rear yard with decked entertaining area, fire pit and plenty of room for the kids and fur family to play, a double lock up garage with remote door and workshop, a further garden shed for storage, a sealed drive, and guest parking. All this within minutes of the train station, the Emerald and Belgrave Townships for some of the best restaurants in the Hills and under an hour’s drive to the CBD!
Get in quick and book your private inspection at this stunning property when restrictions ease and see the view for yourself – call Samantha Scott 0438 680 032
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Samantha Scott 0438 680 032
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.