An easy walk to the RSL, the Arts Society, public transport, shops, restaurants, cafes and all Emerald has to offer, this comfortable, spacious & immaculate unit for the over 55s, located in the newer, rear part of the complex offers convenient, low maintenance living – the perfect, affordable downsize if you want to stay in the Hills!
The unit has 2 spacious robed bedrooms, one with its own powder room/2nd toilet and the second with access to the full bathroom with oversized shower for ease of access and added luxury. Add to this a well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking, which overlooks the meals and living areas which provide ample space to dine and relax with family and friends. The living areas let in an abundance of natural light through large windows and glass doors, which open onto the sunny, paved rear courtyard with established gardens and high fencing to provide privacy and security should you have a fur baby to bring along or Grand Kids to mind. There is also a door from the living area to the single lock up garage with remote access, allowing you to unload the shopping straight into your unit and avoid those rainy days.
The unit has mains gas ducted heating throughout for the ultimate in comfort and convenience in winter and the bedrooms both have ceiling fans and there is a split system in the living room for the warmer months.
Secure your spot now and rent out to the over 55 market until you are ready to downsize and make the move, as this home will provide you with the opportunity to enjoy life doing the things that are important to you without the work of a property that has become too large. The fact that it has 2 x toilets makes this a particularly unique opportunity.
Contact Samantha Scott for more information on this property and to book an inspection when permitted! 0438 680 032
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.