- Virtual Inspections available on request -
Picturesque and fertile, this superb lifestyle property offering rustic appeal is positioned on almost 3 (approx). Boasting unspoilt views over its lush surrounds this home presents a practical layout creating functionality and comfort.
This substantial 4 bedroom home is immaculately presented, with recent renovations incl new kitchen and en-suite and freshly painted throughout, is privately situated within its established gardens. Light filled interiors are complemented by stunning aspects from every window. The new fully appointed kitchen extends outdoors to the undercover entertaining area.
With an abundant water supply, shed, green house etc this allows for a diverse range of horticultural pursuits. If you have ever pictured yourself getting away from it all and enjoying the good life, this property is better than you could have ever imagined! Make this your reality today.
• 60,000 litre concrete, in-ground water tank (servicing a family of 5). The pump was replaced in August 2020. There is also a 2nd 10,000 litre water storage tank (with pump) capturing rainwater from the shed which services the food forest resulting in almost zero cost for water rates. The food forest is 24m x 14m and has 11 vegetable beds, all irrigated and with over 30 fruit trees. It was put in about 5 years ago and the trees are all bearing fruit.
• 6.5kw rooftop solar system installed about 4 years ago, suppling about half of the homes energy needs.
• The pool is 30,000 litres with solar heating which allows swimming from October to March. With the rooftop solar the pool pumps run during the day in Summer at no cost.
• The shed is 7 x 7 approximately with a 5 x 3 room (sleep out, man cave etc.)
• There is a 2.5x2.5m greenhouse off the shed.
• The creek is a natural water course and has never dried out ensuring adequate water supply for the stock. It contains shrimp, yabbies and native fish. The creek bed is a natural rainforest with large tree ferns, other ferns and remnant stumps.
• The property is currently running 2 sheep and 2 alpaca which may stay with the property (subject to purchasers requirements).
• The house was built in 1984 and extended a few years later. Remodeled in the past 12 months with the following improvements:
o New kitchen, stone benchtops, Bosch appliances (induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, built in dishwasher)
o New carpets
o All new internal doors
o All external windows and doors replaced with double-glazed units
o Re-painted inside and out
o New en-suite
There has been a complete Permaculture Design (document available) for the property and the current owners have commenced the journey of working towards a sustainable lifestyle.
The location of this property provides easy commuting via Wellington Road, Eastlink and Monash freeways and is just a few minutes away from the Belgrave South Primary School, kindergarten and local shops. Please contact Trevor Bell or Elliot Bell for further information.
* Due to Stage 4 Restrictions - Photography, videography and floorplan supplied to Bell Real Estate by the residents of 17 Kirkham Road, Belgrave South *
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.