**NOW UNDER CONTRACT**
An understated street presence ensuring privacy and intrigue leads to a boardwalk entrance to a home offering an organic feel of light and space, true to the modern architecture of the 70’s. Completely private and formed into the natural fall of the land, subtly blending with the environment as nature is invited into the home via walls of glass. Doors lead off living spaces to a decking area spanning the width of the home, beautifully shaded by twin lemon scented gums. Decorated in neutral tones emphasising the timber floors, the functional floorplan flows seamlessly. The entry reveals striking high ceilings in the lounge and dining, accentuated by a central brick fireplace with classic woodheater creating a place to relax and enjoy the views, flowing through to the white kitchen abundant with storage, bench space and stainless steel appliances. A further casual meals area integrates with indoor outdoor options connecting this family lifestyle property perfectly.
The master with stunning ensuite, renovated in style, plus walk in robe, is positioned separately off the entrance, while two further bedrooms (BIR’s) and main bathroom, once again renovated in soft greys and whites, complete this entrance level.
The living options downstairs are generous and flexible. Spaces to work and relax, or provide a complete level for the extended family with a fourth bedroom and 3rd bathroom, plus living zone with natural light enhanced via large windows and a peaceful garden aspect. Easy access to the tiered rear yard planted with natives enticing the birdlife and encouraging a low maintenance approach, while a fire pit creates another place to gather and unwind.
The sealed driveway leads to a double garage and ample storage, with garden rooms and fernery framing the façade, just an indication of what lies beyond. Design elements and textures of this double level home create a warmth and easy place to live, perfectly situated in the foothills to escape the hustle, yet close to all amenities including village shopping, schools, train station and the beauty of the hills just a meandering 5 minutes away.
Appreciation of the relaxed feel this property emits and the reason the current residents have loved this home and lifestyle can only truly be experienced by inspection.
Inclusions- Gas Ducted Heating, Remote Garage
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.