***OFFERS CLOSE 3PM ON SATURDAY 17TH OCTOBER. CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION***
If you're looking for a well built family home in a fabulous location, look no further!
Set well back off the street, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home offers privacy and a stunning natural aspect and is still only a few minutes drive to shops and schools.
The spacious foyer from the formal entry leads to a large L shaped lounge/dining area that provides tranquil garden views and an abundance of natural light. The large wood fire is set into a slate mantlepiece that the family can cosy up to on those cool winter nights, and doors at each end create a zone to keep the heat in, or let it circulate.
The kitchen is conveniently located off the lounge and provides a large, functional space to prepare family meals that be enjoyed at the breakfast bar or adjoining informal meals area. There is also access outside via glass sliding doors, perfect for summer entertaining.
The 3 bedrooms are located off the hallway and the master features a good sized ensuite and walk in robe. The other 2 bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with shower and bath, making it perfect for the entire family.
There is an additional large rumpus/living area at the rear of the home with access via the single lock up garage, perfect for the home office, studio or spare bedroom.
The home also features gas ducted heating and air conditioner so comfort is ensured all year round and a garden shed for extra storage.
Properties like this do not last long.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Bethany Day 0438 844 968 or Aaron Day 0407 365 994
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.