This beautifully presented home in the blue ribbon location of Cockatoo has everything you need for comfortable living.
Welcomed by stunning gardens on just over 1/3 acre, this home captures a wonderful aesthetic from every window.
The sizeable living room at the front of the home has a wood heater and an abundance of natural light from large colonial windows. The adjacent meals area is the perfect place to entertain with friends and family with the addition of bifold doors to zone the living area, and glass sliding doors for outdoor access.
A large functional kitchen adjoins with bright tiling and cabinetry, and plenty of cupboard and bench space. There is additional breakfast bar, large oven and gas cooktop, and double pantry.
There are 3 good sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe and cleverly zoned away. The remaining 2 bedrooms are robed and serviced by a huge main bathroom.
The laundry is as spacious as the other rooms and has a door directly outside to the neat gardens with vegetable patch, garden shed and wood shed.
The home also features gas heating, split system air conditioner and double garage. There is a 23,000 litre water tank which is plumbed to the ensuite toilet and 2 taps along the east side of the home, and a 1.2 kW solar unit makes it a cost effective home.
Homes located in this area, and maintained at this level are seldom offered for sale. Be quick to arrange an inspection to avoid disappointment.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Aaron Day 0407 365 994 or Tyson Bluhm 0437 843 820
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.