Peacefully located in a quiet court locale, this architecturally unique family residence with earthy rustic charm will appeal to families of all sizes and stages. A magnificent entertainer with an abundance of outdoor flair, the home showcases multiple living areas indoor and out that will work for families with young or teenage children, in-laws and working-from-home professionals alike. The multi-purpose room at the rear is whatever you want to make it! Great schools, green spaces, sporting facilities, easy parking, and a neighbourly spirit are all the things you’ll find here so you’ll be equally happy relaxing at home or exploring your local neighbourhood when you feel like a change of scenery.
YOU’LL LOVE . . .
• The stunning double door grand entrance that introduces you to dramatic height and plenty of natural light.
• Soaring timber lined cathedral ceilings adding a rustic touch, with new bright aluminium windows and skylights delivering further allure. The square window in the lounge is a showstopper.
• Zoned living areas so everyone can spread out and “do their own thing” including an inviting lounge/dining at the front of the home, separate family room and rumpus/retreat.
• The beautiful chef’s kitchen featuring deluxe stone benches, Bosch stainless-steel appliances and ingenious walk-in pantry concealed behind chic barn doors.
• The master bedroom with beautifully renovated ensuite with luxurious rainhead shower and stone vanity in its own zone for relaxed quietude.
• The flexibility of the fourth bedroom to operate as a nursery/home office or converted into a bathroom to make the rumpus/retreat/fifth bedroom a self-contained zone. Imagine the possibilities here for teens, in-laws or guests!
• Enjoy your downtime in the covered outdoor spa, or entertaining friends in the enormous new pergola just made for all-season barbeques.
• Watching the kids frolic on the perfectly flat lush lawn framed by natives as you relax around the fire pit toasting marshmallows.
• Immaculately landscaped gardens showcasing a range of well-considered flora including stunning weeping mulberry trees.
• The magnificent just built 7mx5m powered shed with a cosy wood fire and Foxtel connection which can operate as storage, workshop, man-cave, she-shed or an extension of your entertaining space with its own pergola and glass sliding doors.
Further highlights include double carport, roof restoration, new hot water system, new laundry, freshly painted interiors, aluminium windows and doors, ducted heating, recycled air-conditioning and security system.
Just a five minute walk away is newly refurbished Esther Park where soccer stars are made with a fabulous freshly laid synthetic surface. Walk the dog, enjoy the playground or cycle the Brushy Creek Trail. Weekends will be full of outdoor adventures.