Just a short stroll from the Village with a stunning hill backdrop and elevated views you’ll find this renovated weatherboard gem introduced by a horseshoe driveway framed by striking bluestone and landscaped gardens. Lovingly updated, the block is supersized and delivers ample options for those with caravans, boats, multiple vehicles or those requiring secure storage. With a long list of brilliant additions you’ll need to see to appreciate, this welcoming home offers a fabulous new start for first home buyers, young families, tradies or retirees looking for space for all their big toys.
YOU’LL LOVE . . .
• The huge 1004m2 allotment with hill backdrop.
• The elegant kitchen with stainless steel appliances, deluxe stone benches, integrated. Miele dishwasher and communal island bench complemented by earthy slate floors.
• The welcoming lounge/dining with brand new Karndean timber-look engineered floors for your down-time.
• The magnificent 17m x 6.6m triple garage and attached double carport for secure housing of vehicles, trailers, boats, caravans or an ideal workshop/home business space.
• Oodles of off-street parking.
• The step-down accommodation zone including master with custom-fitted robes and beautifully renovated bathroom with chic floor to ceiling tiles.
• The fresh appeal of new paint, floors and elegant double block-out blinds.
• Seasonal comfort brought by ducted heating and split system air-conditioning.
• The freshly stained rear deck ripe for entertaining friends and family that overlooks a flat lawn space for the kids.
• The low maintenance easy care block meaning your busy life just became a whole less busier.
Take an easy 5-minute stroll via the back streets to Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates for the best ice coffee you’ll ever have, and you get a free chocolate with every purchase. Shhhh!
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.