Hidden at the end of a quaint laneway in a private and secluded hilltop clearing you will find this family hideaway on just under 1.5 leafy acres tucked away from the stresses of everyday life. Exclusive and distinct in every way and freshly updated throughout, the tri-level timber home will inspire families looking for space, seclusion and stunning views of the hills and valley. Ensuring a peaceful and private existence, this magnificent home is close to an abundance of parkland and walking trails, walking distance to Belgrave South village shops and Belgrave South Primary and has easy access to Wellington Road and Belgrave Train Station offering an easy commute to the CBD.
• The rich earthy tones of Blackwood floating floors, exposed beams and lofty cathedral ceilings blending the home with its natural environment.
• The restful upstairs sleep zone with two of the three bedrooms enjoying private decks for east-facing morning sun.
• Stylish and chic updated bathrooms on two levels (one with decadent spa bath).
• Unleashing your inner MasterChef in the fabulously updated kitchen where the Fisher and Paykel appliances and walk-in pantry steal the show.
• How the double carport has direct access to the kitchen making the grocery shop stress-free.
• The warm aged finishes of the dining room where ample seating space creates a cosy feel reminiscent of your favourite café.
• The crackling warmth a Coonara-style wood fire providing a strong centrepiece for the family room. Enjoy winter evenings here with enough space for a conversation corner.
• The hotel feel of the master suite with decadent walk-in robe and access to a private champagne deck to enjoy starry skies.
• Taking in spectacular sunsets from your west-facing front deck or enjoying a quiet drink in the afternoon sun.
• Working from home in the front office with leafy views to light up your day.
• A separate living area on the ground floor level for when family needs to spread out and do their own thing.
• Enjoying many relaxing moments on the rear wrap-around deck overlooking your beautiful surrounds or entertaining. Kids will also love the outdoor playground, sandpit and exploring the undulating block.
• Additional luxuries including ducted heating and vacuum, split systems, drying room, abundant parking, circular drive and great storage including garden shed.
A leisurely 5-minute stroll away and you’ll arrive at Brew Time Café where you can enjoy Friday night sippers, share plates, morning coffee and fresh flowers. Word on the street is they have the best Caesar salad in the hills!
Please note: Parking is limited so please be patient or park on Cambridge Street and walk up the lane. All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.