Ideally positioned halfway between Lilydale and Mount Evelyn, this family weatherboard will bring a lifetime of lifestyle convenience to you and yours with a unique mix of open green spaces and café culture colliding on your doorstep. In under five minutes you can be among the boutique cafes and shops of Mount Evelyn and enjoying the delicious house made hollandaise at the Billy Goat Hill Brasserie, or why not head north later that night for a cider at the Olinda Creek Hotel. Spend your weekend days jogging, walking or kayaking at Lilydale Lake or don the lycra and cycle the Warburton Rail Trail. The location has it all.
YOU’LL LOVE . . .
• The sweeping fully-fenced corner block on a huge 1051m2
• Four character-filled bedrooms with rustic timber lined ceilings adding character and allure
• The modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and communal island bench for conversations over a platter
• The separately zoned dining room which will bring family together at the end of the day under the ambience of pendant lights
• The wide gates that pull into a double garage and single carport for secure housing of vehicles, trailers, boats or caravans or the perfect place to shoot some hoops.
• The unique two-way bathroom
• The fresh appeal of new carpet and elegant double blinds
• The home is ready-made for pets with a secure cat and dog run
• The huge backyard with a mini orchard perfect for creating your dream alfresco zone
• Seasonal comfort brought by ducted heating and refrigerated cooling or enjoy fresh breezes on your front deck
• The green factor with approximately 10kw of solar
On a hot summer’s day, the kids will love the water splash park at Lilydale Lake and if you’re lucky Mr Whippy will arrive with ice-cream!
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.