Boasting a coveted circular drive entrance that encompasses two levels, this large-scale family hideaway is ensconced among its serene surrounds that include lush ferns and verdant natives that provide leafy vistas as a magical backdrop from all angles. Providing room for a family to relax, play, entertain and celebrate on a decadent 4142m2, this heart-warming home has been built to accommodate the largest of families in separate zones with charming spaces that bring you all together. The ample space is complemented by the cosiness and warmth of a classic hills residence with raked ceilings, timber accents, picture windows and French doors adding allure. Situated in a quiet and picturesque pocket of Olinda ideally positioned between both Monbulk and Olinda townships, you are minutes from Monbulk Primary School, Woolworths and a host of amenities as well as having easy access to the Pirianda Gardens, Monbulk Aquatic Centre and Lyrebird Falls for endless weekend adventures. Don’t delay. Enquire today.
You Will Love:
• Family time in the grand central living area with gleaming floating floors and the added charm of a glowing wood fire.
• Preparing meals in the “hub of the home” kitchen showcasing glossy updated cabinetry and benches and premium stainless-steel appliances.
• Conversations around the stunning timber breakfast bar highlighted by pendant lights.
• Congregating in the skylit dining zone for shared meals with timeless slate floors adding an earthy touch.
• The statement window in the casual living area that frames lush garden vistas – a sanctuary of serenity for your morning brew.
• Entertaining friends and family in the rumpus zone with built-in wet bar. Why not add a pool table!
• The privately zoned master bedroom with ensuite and walk-through robes – peace and privacy is assured!
• The “kid’s zone” at the rear where you will find four bedrooms and a skylit family bathroom with dual vanities.
• One bedroom has it’s own entrance so can easily double as a home office/business space.
• Relishing time in the fresh air as you enjoy an abundance of meandering paths through the gorgeous bushland gardens that you are privileged to call your backyard.
• All the flat lawn spaces masterfully curated for alfresco dining or setting up the trampoline or play equipment.
Further highlights include a storage garage with triple panel doors with attached storage/workshop room, loads of off-street parking and turn-points, freshly steamed carpet, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and Nobo heaters.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.