Situated on a perfectly flat parcel and tucked in a private position surrounded by mature European plantings, this loved family home provides a taste of hills living and so much more!
• A traditional character weatherboard with rough cast render
• A fabulous upper level main bedroom retreat with ensuite
• Open plan living in keeping with today's lifestyle
• Jotul Woodheater
• Gas Ducted Heating
• Split System x3
• Central Country kitchen
• Sash windows
• New Floorcoverings
• 3 or 4 Bedrooms all with private garden views
• Bedroom 2 adjoining study and WIR
• Bullnose veranda
• Chicken enclosures
• Ample Parking
• Fully Fenced
• Original Cottage
• 3 Rooms
• Split System
One of the true hills escapes located just a stroll to the Mt Dandenong Village, Kelly’s and the Pig and Whistle… and all the walking tracks we love to explore! Inspection is essential to find out why the current owners have loved the heart and soul of this property for over 10 years.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.