Soaring 10ft ceilings, polished hardwood floors and charismatic period features define the interior of this exceedingly charming weatherboard cottage circa 1940. Set behind your very own white picket fence and auto-gates for privacy, the picture-perfect streetscape introduces a layout that will meet the lifestyle needs of first home buyers, young families and downsizers. Located for family convenience, the home is walking distance to Dorset Primary, Early Learning Centres, parks, playgrounds, the 737 bus stop and Merrindale shopping centre for your morning latte. The Mall Shopping Centre and central Croydon are a short drive away.
• The easy-care nature throughout.
• Welcoming family room with bay window and striking open fire with rustic brick mantel providing cosy warmth that radiates throughout the whole house.
• An adjoining kitchen features and great bench space, gas cooking electric oven and dishwasher and the attached laundry with deep storage cupboards could easily be converted to a Butler’s pantry!
• Separate sun-kissed lounge/meals area which also opens to the expansive alfresco deck allowing for seamless entertaining or an extension of your living space.
• The fabulous size of two of the robed bedrooms (much bigger than standard)
• The chic new vanity in the family bathroom and who doesn’t love a new toilet plus new blinds and ceiling fans.
Further enhancements include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, freshly painted exterior, manicured cottage gardens, spacious front verandah, off-street parking and an oversized single carport with a roller door that opens to the rear courtyard garden.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
As parking is limited we ask that you please park on Sellick Drive.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.