If you were going to give this one-of-a-kind home a name it would surely epitomise the magical views with everchanging landscapes that transform throughout the day and the seasons. Perched high on the hill securely positioned behind striking black steel auto gates, the home showcases breathtaking vistas across the valley from a myriad of indoor and outdoor vantage points yet features a perfectly flat driveway entrance – a rare and enviable feature for a home with such an outlook. Superbly oriented for stunning east facing natural light in the morning and superb sunsets in the evening, the home will delight families looking for a peaceful sanctuary to call home with the convenience of the station, shops, parklands and schools a short walk away for connections and community life.
• Clever zoned living with all four restful bedrooms positioned on the top floor and living areas downstairs.
• Stunning wrap-around terrace to enjoy leafy views with your morning brew.
• Preparing meals in the storage-strong kitchen with elegant waterfall edge stone benchtops, stunning five burner glass cooktop and 900mm oven.
• Enjoying conversations at the breakfast bar.
• Exquisitely renovated bathrooms with chic floor to ceiling tiles and deluxe walk-in rainwater shower for the ultimate in luxury.
• The flexibility of dual entrances on each level.
• Birdsong as a soundtrack including the family of kookaburras that call the backyard home.
• A separate studio ideal as a home office, gym, hobby room or teen retreat.
• Excellent storage options throughout the house including a perfect temperature cellar for your favourite vintage.
• Lush and leafy terraced gardens with curated flat areas surrounded by natives, rock walls, fruit trees and a magnificent gum tree as a centrepiece.
• Relaxing or entertaining in one of the multiple alfresco zones whilst the kids enjoy the cubby house and the “choose your own adventure” backyard.
• The green factor with energy efficiency attributed to double glazing and insulation throughout the house (wall, underfloor and roof insulation) and 5kw solar system.
• Being surrounded by warm, welcoming and very helpful neighbours that set the gold standard for community spirit.
Additional highlights include double carport, home communication hub including ethernet cable network to all rooms and NBN connection ideal for those working from home, integrated intercom system in all rooms (no more shouting at the kids on another floor!), CCTV camera and alarm system, plush, hypoallergenic brand-new carpet (approved by the National Asthma Council) in the large living room and seasonal comfort brought by split system air-conditioning, evaporative cooling, and separate ducted heating systems for each floor.
Only the Local’s Know:
Take the back roads at the end of your street to the iconic 1,000 Steps for those who like to keep fit or meander to the Quarry parklands for a play or a swim.