Introducing a fabulous “upsizer” for the young couple or family looking to grow and create lasting memories in a super convenient locale set among lush established gardens. No need to step on each other’s toes or fight over the remote with two spacious living zones and the light filled entry is a welcoming starting point on returning from zumba or spin at Genesis Fitness just down the road. You can finish your morning coffee without rushing off to the school run with both Fairhills Primary and Secondary less than a km away – the kids can walk! Westfield Knox is also just 4-minutes in the car for groceries, cafes, shopping, movies or an after dinner gelati at Ozone.
YOU’LL APPRECIATE . . .
• Cooking in the classically designed kitchen with stainless-steel appliances chatting to the kids at the breakfast bar
• Relaxing fireside in the comfortable family room in the colder months
• Opening up your living space and entertaining on the covered deck with hill views and all-season café blinds. Imagine the celebrations you could host here!
• Tinkering in the powered double garage with a TV point (man cave anyone?)
• Enjoying seasonal comfort with ducted heating, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans
• Retreating to the master bedroom with private ensuite with black and white accents (the family bathroom is equally as chic).
• How the fourth bedroom is positioned in a separate studio space in the garden ideal for teens who keep nocturnal hours, guests or an ideal home office space.
• Sitting on your deck watching the kids play on the flat cushioned lawn.
• When the kids get their license, there’s loads of parking space.
• Pottering in the evergreen gardens tending to your roses in the sunshine
• Being so close to all amenities!
The Locals Love:
The Blind Creek Trail is a 10 minute walk away and delivers a shared cycling/walking path that takes you to places such as Knox City and Jells Park for weekend adventures. This sanctuary in the suburbs features toilets, drinking taps and bike repair stations along the route.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.