A quiet no through road and a decadent 1640m2 block means this family haven is all about privacy, seclusion and creating a peaceful family sanctuary with loads of living and entertaining space. In classic cedar style, the rustic home blends raked ceilings with whitewashed walls, timber beams, exposed brick and stylish engineered floors showcasing a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living. The front garden boasts roses in bloom and a gorgeous mature Paulownia tree (you’ll thank us come Spring). Glass doors from the dual living zones open to a large semi-covered entertaining deck with inbuilt natural gas BBQ and stunning treed outlook and the generous yard offers a sparkling solar heated pool for summer fun.
• The stunning upgrade to the kitchen with communal island bench, 900mm Blanco cooker and chic farmhouse sink. Pass the platters via the servery window to the deck for easy entertaining!
• Having a second step-down living room means there is no more fighting over the remote.
• The carefully considered floor plan incorporates a master retreat that’s separate from the other bedrooms.
• A Jetmaster gas heater and a Jindara wood fire – take your pick for cosy comfort.
• Relaxing in the 8-person gas heated indoor spa. Imagine Friday night footy from this vantage point!
• Whipping up your own delicious pizza creations (hold the pineapple) in the magnificent outdoor pizza oven. Why not serve them poolside?
• Storing your favourite vintage drops in the 72-bottle wine rack.
• A separately zoned 4th bedroom fitted out with a full ensuite, walk-in robe and storage plus room for couches and a TV with access to the carport. How handy for teenagers, multigenerational families, guests or even a home office space.
Other highlights include ducted heating throughout, ducted vacuum, split system air-conditioning, loads of storage, garden shed, pool toilet, ample under house storage and under cover parking for at least 3 cars while having a dual access driveway to service parking for any size family.
Ideally located providing easy access to Burwood Highway and Eastlink, Wellington Road, Burrinja Cultural Centre, a plethora of schools and the #699 and #693 bus nearby – the location is the ideal setting for families. You can also embrace all the lifestyle benefits of this wonderful location knowing you are minutes from great restaurants and cafes, galleries, cinema, National Parks and walking trails. Don’t delay. Enquire today.
The Fat Goat Brewery delivers but you won’t need to worry when you can stroll there via Old Belgrave Road. Enjoy beer, gin, cocktails or mocktails and don’t forget to sign up for their epic quiz night!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.