Behind a charming picket fence on a lavishly sized corner block of 828m2, this heart-warming home is framed by flourishing established gardens awash with the scent of roses when in full bloom. Immaculately presented with timeless interiors courtesy of soft timber accents and exposed brick and lime washed timber beams, this warm and earthy property is ripe for a new generation of memories. A perfect starter for a young family to begin their next chapter, the location offers convenience and a wonderful sense of community. Close to Canterbury Gardens shopping centre and The Kilsyth Club as well as the Dandenong Creek Trail for all your recreation needs, this foothills haven is also walking distance to Bayswater North Primary School, Arrabri Kindergarten, Community House and playground.
• Cosy family room that radiates warmth with the charm of a wood fire is a relaxed space for quiet nights in with your favourite movie or gathering with family and friends.
• Classic timber kitchen with a garden window framing leafy views, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
• Chat to the kids at the breakfast bar, enjoy mealtime in the sun-drenched dining room or escape to the amazing outdoor zone and dine alfresco in the warmer months.
• A tranquil resort inspired oasis features an all-season entertaining area including palm trees, verdant ferns and an outdoor spa. The lush gardens with a distinct tropical feel create a distinct sense of serenity and you’ll find peace simply pottering in your own private retreat.
• The accommodation zone is situated off a hallway that leads to a spacious master bedroom with petite ensuite. Two additional bedrooms are generously proportioned with easy access to the sunlit family bathroom with slate floors underfoot.
• There’s yet further space for play and entertaining with a flat, lush lawn framed by manicured gardens and shady trees on either side of the home.
• Further attributes include split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans, double garden sheds and vehicle accommodation is not an issue with a tandem carport and plenty of off-street parking for your boat/trailer and caravan.
Insider Secret: When the temperature rises enjoy a short 8-minute walk to Carousel Ice Cream for a waffle cone, sundae or milkshake.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.