The rustic allure of red cedar, the hearty warmth of a Coonara and the secluded quietude of a no-through road. It’s this classic blend of hill’s ingredients that make this renovated charmer on a decadent 1046m2 allotment so appealing. A stunning kitchen is the highlight of the open-plan design along with a renovated bathroom and plenty of updates that add fresh and contemporary appeal. Combined with the convenience of being 10 minutes from Boronia train station and the charming villages of The Dandenong Ranges, this is an opportunity first home buyers and young families will not want to miss.
• Earthy touches such as exposed beams, raked ceilings, polished floorboards and picture windows with timber accents.
• Curling up in front of the Coonara with your favourite brew when there’s a chill in the air.
• Meal prep in the chic 2-pack kitchen with stone island bench, designer-tile splashback, stainless-steel appliances including dual ovens and 900mm cooktop.
• Conversations around the breakfast bar or an impromptu home office.
• Relaxing at day’s end in your deep bath or enjoying the luxury of a rainhead shower.
• A terraced front yard that provides a flat lawn play space for the kids.
• The convenience of a double roller-door carport at the side of the house that could also be used as an all-weather entertaining zone or possible extension (STCA).
• Fully fenced rear yard with your own lemon tree.
Further highlights include air-conditioned cooling, ceiling fans, LED integrated lighting, 6.6kw solar panels, smart door entrance and off-street parking on a sealed driveway.
With picturesque state forest at the back gate who needs the 1000 Steps. You have your own private access to the trails that transcend The Dandenong Ranges without the crowds.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.