Inspection by appointment only.
Fabulously positioned on a corner allotment, this flawlessly presented cottage-style home has undergone a refined, contemporary makeover to create a stunning sanctuary to call your own. Upgrade from a unit or downsize in style with sophisticated, easy-care interiors and enough garden space to enjoy without the heavy maintenance.
Thoughtfully crafted outdoor spaces will appeal to entertainers with the stylish, wrap-around deck that will allow you to host friends and family all-year round and landscaped gardens that are highlighted by manicured lawn, lush screening plants and a tranquil water feature.
Life gets even easier when you are located just moments from Boronia station, shops, cafes and supermarkets and who doesn’t love being footsteps to the K-12 (no more school runs in the traffic!)
• Effortless open-plan living – relax, dine, cook and entertain in this flexible space.
• The kitchen hub – a stunningly renovated space with stone benches, stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar. The stylish black tile splashback makes a statement!
• The privately positioned master suite at front of the home boasting a beautifully renovated ensuite with luxe rainhead shower.
• Both the family bathroom and the ensuite showcase textured tiles and chic timber-look vanities adding further glamour.
• A private undercover deck adds alfresco allure and is complemented by a rear paved entertaining area - perfect for family barbecues and outdoor living.
• A fully fenced front garden will be a haven for young children or those who enjoy pottering in the sunshine.
• The seasonal comfort of gas ducted heating and two split systems.
• The superbly easy-care 481m2 allotment.
• Bonuses including a double remote garage.
Elsa and Gray Café is a leisurely 15-minute walk away via the K-12 or Chandler Park for a latte or their signature flower bouquets.
Please book an Inspection with our agent and note inspections are limited to 10 people at any one time. Masks are mandatory and QR check in is required.