Behind a charming cottage façade lies a deceptively spacious split-level family home that has been extended over the years to adapt to modern family living. Circa 1940s, remnants of the original home add character and allure to delightful “Homebush Cottage” including bullnose verandah, ceiling roses, hardwood floors and brick fireplace. With two boundary fences adjoining The Yarra Valley Nocturnal Zoo, you are afforded a serene rural outlook and the joy of llamas at the back gate! Accessibility to Mount Evelyn shops, cafes and services and the lifestyle convenience of being able to walk to school is complemented by the proximity to the magnificent Dandenong Ranges and the iconic Yarra Valley.
• Cosy and character-filled lounge with hearty open fireplace for crackling winter warmth.
• Chic country kitchen with rustic timber benches complementing premium stainless-steel appliances and an adjacent coffee station for your morning brew. Conversations at the breakfast bar will be a daily affair.
• The downstairs rumpus retreat with pot belly fire – a haven for teens or the perfect place for the big screen.
• Separate “washroom” and toilet – no delays cleaning your teeth or applying makeup if someone is in the shower!
• The powered garden studio ideal for a home office, storage, hobby room, teen bedroom or guest accommodation.
• The over quarter acre “blank canvas” allotment with rural outlook that invites a sense of peace and tranquillity.
• Morning cuppas on the front verandah.
• Garden sheds galore for tools and tinkering!
• The comfort of air-conditioning units in all bedrooms and split system in the living area.
A beautiful walk along Warburton Rail Trail via Little John Avenue leads to The Trail Café where you can enjoy a hot coffee, breakfast or lunch and even park the bike or the horse!
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.