Raked ceilings, exposed brick and beams, timber lined walls and earthy tiled floors combine to deliver a beautifully rustic hills home with a prime “Ridge Road” address that will be a sanctuary for growing families or a wonderfully magical retreat from the urban rush hour. The majestic split-level design offers entertaining, relaxing and home business pursuits on a bountiful 3040sqm allotment that features breathtaking gardens that flow through to Cambridge Road. Only a few minutes’ drive from stunning Burke’s Lookout and Sky High for unbeatable views of Melbourne, the #688 and #694 bus stop and iconic tourist attractions of the Dandenong Ranges – the location is first-class.
You Will Love:
• Accommodation that will suit all ages and stages with three lavishly sized bedrooms (two with decadent walk-in robes, two with ensuites and one has access to the family bathroom).
• Fireside evenings in the sitting room accompanied by your favourite drop or hearty conversation.
• The alfresco deck that wraps around the living areas for effortless entertaining and endless natural light.
• The beautifully earthy sunroom with rustic timber lined walls and chic wood fire for cosy winter warmth – the perfect second living zone.
• Preparing meals in the gleaming Granite-topped kitchen where Miele appliances blend with exposed timber and brick floors.
• Enjoying a morning brew at the breakfast bar.
• Relaxing at day’s end in your private outdoor spa.
• The east deck for stunning sunrises over the ridge.
• Pottering among the stunning terraced cottage and English gardens that blend with classic natives framed by verdant hedges.
• Winding you way around meandering pathways dotted with stonework where you can sit for a while and enjoy the views or picnic under your favourite tree.
• The flexible ground floor studio that can be used for a variety of lifestyle needs including home office, studio, home business or teen retreat.
• The perfect temperature wine cellar for storing your favourite vintage.
Further highlights include split system air-conditioning, - replaced in (2020) gas central zoned heating, remote controlled sun blinds plus over deck blind, Bosch security system, water tank for garden use, large laundry, quad carport, garden shed, abundant off-street parking and storage room.