Looking for something a little bit out of the ordinary? The bold bespoke design of this striking contemporary crafted home sets a new benchmark in family luxury in a quiet no-through road position with easy access to both Kilsyth and Mooroolbark amenities. Exquisitely high ceilings rising to up to 3 metres above rich Blackbutt floors, premium-grade Caesarstone for kitchen and bathroom areas, zoned bedrooms, clever garage storage…right down to Phoenix tapware and vinyl wrapped cabinetry – the high impact design is simply opulent and still only two years old! Centre-stage at the heart of it all is a spectacular skylight in the open-plan living domain that takes the spotlight. Downsize without compromise or enter the market in style with ease-of-care front of mind throughout the stunning split-level design.
• The discreet rear unit position when privacy is as valuable as security.
• Open plan living designed around a stylish kitchen perfect for both cooking and gathering. A long breakfast-bar, stainless-steel Bosch appliances and herringbone splashback complete the look.
• Embracing the work from home trend with the dedicated home office.
• Rear alfresco zone where you can enjoy relaxed year-round entertaining without worrying about maintenance. The landscaping will look good all year round.
• How the master is separately zoned at the entrance with deluxe built-in robe and bespoke ensuite with feature exposed brick.
• Two minor bedrooms zoned on an upper level with equally as impressive family bathroom and powder room for when guests drop in.
• Fourth bedroom / second living area for the kids.
• Luxury extras such as a drying cupboard in the laundry, ducted heating and cooling system for seasonal comfort, Colorbond roof, wool carpet, security system and a double garage with internal entry and integrated storage.
• Extremely low maintenance design - lock-and-leave and get away on weekends with ease.
• Being moments to the heart of Kilsyth and Mooroolbark where you can enjoy cafes and restaurants, shopping, parklands, train station, multiple schools and superb amenities.
Less than a kilometre away is the Kilsyth to Lilydale Station (approximately 8.3km) section of the Carrum to Warburton Rail Trail. Spend your weekends walking or cycling along the 3-metre-wide shared path that connects to Lilydale Station via Hull road and onto the Lillydale Lake trail.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.