Private and Peaceful Secluded Family Home. Garden and tree top views in abundance, Pool, Multiple Living Zones and Dual Access Entrances.
Please book an Inspection with our agent and note inspections are limited to 10 people at any one time. Masks are mandatory and QR check in is required.
Get away from the hustle and bustle within your own private oasis, surrounded by gum trees, Australian natives and a colourful array of seasonal flowering bushes and ferns. This impressive, dual entrance property, set on 5065 sq.mts., instantly evokes a sense of privacy, peace, and tranquillity. From the automatic gated entrance leading off the quiet cul-de-sac of Florence Ave, you will not fail to be impressed. A tarmacked circular drive, through tiered beds and lawned gardens leads to a striking double storey family home with the potential to satisfy almost all needs. Sitting midway on the property between Florence and Woodleigh Avenues, this impressive two storey house features elevated south westerly vistas and is set within ever-changing outlooks of colourful birds and Edna Walling inspired gardens. Relax or entertain in style on the magnificent alfresco deck flowing from wide-opening French doors from the light-filled, modern kitchen; or host summer barbeques and take in rolling views by the salt-chlorinated, solar heated, in-ground pool. Enjoy spreading out in the three separate living zones, finding a quiet place to reflect among the spectacular views or come together and congregate in the heart of the open kitchen. There’s scope for everyone; young families, teens, aging parents or a work from home business meaning you effortlessly raise a family here from toddlers to teens and expand with your needs. The potential is endless, from a family home with loads of space and its own private “away from it all” office or home treatment space, through to the large double garage/workshop and double carport accessed from Woodleigh Avenue.
• Creating culinary delights in the cleverly designed chef’s kitchen as conversation is had around the composite stone island bench. A pull out pantry, stainless-steel appliances, new dishwasher and soft close drawers make life easy.
• Gathering in the family room with the cosy warmth of a gas log fire or sharing meals in the dining area with treetop views as a backdrop.
• The downstairs living/entertaining zone with feature stone walls and a grand fireplace creating a warn and relaxing space in winter or a cool retreat on hot summer nights.
• A home office/fifth bedroom positioned here with its own entrance and adjacent to a powder room lends itself to a teen retreat, multigenerational accommodation, guests or home business.
• Four bedrooms in their own private wing all with custom fitted robes – the master with marble-clad ensuite with deluxe rainhead shower and heated towel racks.
• An enticing sunroom off the upstairs family room and master – an ideal parent’s retreat, gym, home office or a quiet nook when you need to escape with a good book.
• Ample vehicle accommodation accessed by two separate entrances – a single garage and a double garage plus carport at the rear entrance.
• The sealed path around the whole house.
• Extras such as evaporative cooling and ducted heating for seasonal comfort, double glazed windows (not sunroom), wood-shed and security alarm system.
• Three primary schools and a choice of high schools public and private to choose from – all a 5-minute drive away.
As well as easy access to all the conveniences of Upwey and Tecoma, you can take the back roads to Ferny Creek and find yourself among the stunning villages of The Dandenong Ranges within minutes. Explore the delights of Sherbrooke Forest and the cafes, restaurants and boutiques of Mount Dandenong, Olinda and Sassafras.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.