Spacious, elegant, and refined, this breathtaking split-level home provides a picturesque haven for exemplary family living. Edwardian inspired touches add character and allure. The home is defined by soaring 9-foot ceilings, detailed cornicing and fretwork, gleaming chestnut floors and stunning sash windows. It also showcases dual living zones, enchanting gardens, flat off-street parking and a magical setting with lush and leafy treed vistas from the open plan domain. Walk to the local tavern or the station for an easy commute into the city, enjoy weekends traversing the walks of the Sherbrooke Forest or embrace all the delights of the bustling Belgrave township including supermarkets, cafes, boutiques and cinemas.
You will Love:-
• The privately positioned master with charming bay window box seating and a luxurious new ensuite with walk-in shower with niche.
• Expansive open-plan living area where family will congregate. Cosy up by the roaring Coonara style wood fire and watch the leafy outlook transform with the changing light.
• Entertain in style in the deluxe chef’s kitchen enhanced by a farmhouse sink, polished blackwood benchtops, integrated dishwasher and Smeg 900mm cooker. Friends and family will enjoy conversations over a platter around the breakfast bar.
• Opening the striking floor-to-ceiling bifold doors to the alfresco balcony and extending your living space by inviting the outdoors in. Savour the east-facing morning sun with a cuppa!
• The downstairs rumpus room leading to a sunny deck ideal for the kids to set up the PlayStation or why not add a pool table! There’s also ample room for a study nook.
• Meandering among the stunning terraced gardens that wind down to the gully. Fully-fenced, the kids can choose their own adventure as they potter among lush towering ferns, natives, magnolia, lemon and kaffir lime trees. There’s even a flat play space for the trampoline!
• The fenced dog-run at the side of the house to avoid muddy paws!
• The double garage with indoor access. Unpack the groceries with ease!
• All the extra comforts such as the bitumen drive, off-street parking, evaporative cooling, ducted heating, powder room, under-stair and under-house storage, wood-shed and rainwater tank.
Just a 5-minute stroll away is Belgrave’s newest hang – Killik Handcrafted Rum Distillery. Enjoy a meal, have a coffee, or expose yourself to an array of interesting rum, local beer and cocktails. We hear the pop-corned chicken is a must-have at the bar!