Showcasing dreamy south westerly views out to Kallista and The Patch, the serene and tranquil outlook of this split-level Dandenong Ranges home will make you fall in love with the lifestyle and opportunity on offer. Immersed within exquisite natural surrounds, it's the ideal family sanctuary with lofty raked ceilings and exposed beams flowing overhead throughout the open-plan living area, whilst polished floorboards are enhanced by skylit natural light and majestic clerestory windows. As the sun sets through the Blackwood trees, there’s no better place to be than on the expansive deck, before retreating to the cosiness of the crackling Coonara wood fire. The floorplan has been cleverly designed to maximise communal space, with zoned sleeping quarters and a mezzanine home office/play space offering a flexible option depending on your lifestyle needs. The location adds further allure with the peace and seclusion complemented by the urban convenience of nearby Monbulk including Aldi, Woolworths, deli, medical centre, gyms, cafes, restaurants, Monbulk Primary School and the Aquatic Centre all under 5-minutes away or an easy fresh-air walk.
· The “heart of the home” kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking and grand island bench.
· Family gathering around the breakfast bar for casual meals or conversation.
· Indoor-outdoor lifestyle focus with large, picturesque windows framing the lush, treed outlook from every vantage point.
· Hosting guests on the expansive entertainer’s deck that brings the leafy aspect indoors via wide sliding doors.
· Wardrobes in all four bedrooms and a deluxe master with ensuite.
· The custom-designed tree-house with its own deck. Imagine the picnics and tea parties you can have here among the giant ferns!
· The regular visits from rosellas and king parrots on the back deck as you enjoy a morning brew.
· Terraced gardens with pathways that create a magical hideaway to explore which are largely fenced for furry friends.
· Watching the clouds float above the valley from the elevated allotment.
· Beautiful local walks to waterfalls among towering gums. The Sassafras Creek walk is a highlight.
· No close neighbours, but a tight-knit community feel.
· The vast under house area that could easily be converted to a workshop.
· The comfort of ducted heating and ceiling fans.
· Additional extras including storage room, two garden sheds, woodshed and off-street parking.
The Owners Love:
“How the home is perfectly oriented for amazing star gazing with no city lights interrupting the moonlit skies and the spectacular Southern Cross. We chose this home especially for the lack of urban glare it affords on this side of the mountain.”