Fully Renovated and Redesigned Family Haven with Wetlands and Bike Track on the Doorstep
Set in amongst peaceful surrounds and blessed with a great indoor/outdoor flow, this split-level home offers a little bit of something for everyone with an exquisite balance of urban convenience and rural tranquillity that will suit the needs of growing or multigenerational families. With a living domain and expansive front deck overlooking the lush bushland of the Mint St Wetlands and the Ringwood Golf Course beyond, the coveted cul-de-sac locale delivers a sublime sense of peace and privacy with wide open spaces for kids to roam, kick the footy, cycle the Dandenong Creek Trail or even use the public outdoor gym a few steps from your front door. All this on a superbly easy-care allotment that leaves more time for living.
Defining 'home, sweet home,' this family haven which has been fully renovated and redesigned in the last three years showcases dual living zones, timber flooring, high ceilings, loads of natural light and an abundance of storage space that will also appeal to tradies.
With multiple alfresco entertaining spaces highlighted by a rear deck with sparkling swim spa for relaxation or a home workout and accompanying Tiki bar; this is a wonderful home to socialise with family and friends creating memories over weekend BBQs, washed down with a few drinks and lashings of laughter.
Tucked away from the noise of general suburbia; this is a coveted yet central pocket of Wantirna, just a 5-minute drive to Eastlink, under 10-minutes to both Westfield Knox or Eastland, a short drive to Knox Private Hospital and medical centres, Ringwood, Heathmont and Bayswater stations and a range of quality schools including Heathmont and Wantirna College. All this is complemented by a real sense of peace and quietude and endless fresh air adventures.
• Modern kitchen with waterfall stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and conversational breakfast bar for family feasts and entertaining in style.
• Downstairs retreat complete with wet bar, fridge and wine storage – the perfect place to watch footy on the big screen before flowing out to the undercover entertaining area with built-in barbeque.
• The upstairs alfresco zone fondly known as the “VIP” deck for enjoying a lazy brunch, serving canapes or watching sunsets with a drink in hand.
• Two stunning bathrooms one with luxurious bath for soaking at day’s end.
• Two bedrooms with deck access, and one bedroom downstairs – perfect for teens/guests/in-laws.
• Ducted heating, ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning.
• Extras such as rainwater tank, potting shed, double glazed windows, external sensor lights, outdoor heaters, Veri shade blinds and LED lights.
• The incredible storage space with a garage with dual roller doors and internal access, single workshop/shed and an abundance of storage cupboards/rooms. Ideal for tradies and tinkerers!
• Off-street parking for vehicles/caravans/boats/trailers.
A abundance of local birdlife also call this enclave 'home' in the wetlands opposite and will serenade you with their sweet song as you enjoy a morning brew on the front deck watching the cyclists meander past below. You can use the trail to easily walk or ride to Heathmont Secondary College or a host of other destinations.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.