ENQUIRE ONLINE TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTION TIMES
Important Notice: This property is open for private inspections, please contact us to book a time. In accordance with Victorian Government requirements only fully vaccinated people will be able to attend Open for Inspections. Attendees must check in via a QR code and provide evidence of being fully vaccinated prior to entry. If you are unvaccinated please contact the agent to arrange a private inspection.
A picket fence and a gorgeous garden wonderland introduces this enticing home situated in a quiet cul de sac estate that offers peace, privacy, and a distinct sense of community. Beautifully crafted and updated over the years, this surprisingly spacious and superbly proportioned 3-bedroom 2.5 bathroom residence has an air of casual distinction defined by its two storey design, alluring palm trees and easy-care nature. Located in a quiet family-friendly locale, you have easy access to Montrose Village, the Adventure Playground and both Gladesville and Montrose Primary School.
• L-shaped lounge/dining for relaxed downtime with rich timber floating floors and a bright picture window framing lush garden views.
• Additional step-down rumpus/family room at the rear with crackling Coonara wood fire for cosy warmth and a statement exposed brick wall and built-in shelf for your big screen.
• Beautiful contemporary kitchen with glossy tiled splashback contrasting with crisp white cabinetry and premium stainless-steel appliances.
• The upstairs accommodation zone includes a master with lavish walk-in wardrobe and an alluring spa ensuite accompanied by direct access to the sunny deck to enjoy cool summer breezes or a nightcap.
• A second bathroom services the other two robed bedrooms with an additional powder room placed downstairs.
• A home office/study positioned at the entrance ideal for those who work from home.
• Both living zones flow seamlessly out to a serenely private undercover patio perfectly suited to entertaining, Sunday brunch, enjoying your morning coffee or all-weather play.
• A lush lawned garden is fully enclosed providing a safe haven for kids or pets.
• Further highlights include a double garage with attached shed, off-street parking for two additional cars, double block out blinds, new carpet, chic new laundry, under-stair storage, ducted heating and split systems for seasonal comfort.
Insider’s Secret: The quiet no through road creates a village feel and a safe haven for neighbourhood children to gather and community to flourish.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.